Reclaim The Streets was an international movement of people who would once a year spontaneously gather and then occupy a main street for an afternoon. Up to 2000 people would take part. They were people who believed in reclaiming the streets from vehicles and returning them for the afternoon to pedestrians. Live music would be played, gardens were created, chalk drawings were made on the streets, frisbies thrown, lots of bicycles. The street was turned into a creative space.
- Sea Shepherd Operation Zero Tolerance Antarctic Campaign 2012/13
- Sea Shepherd Waltzing Matilda Antarctic Campaign 2009/2010
- Occupy Sydney
- Australian Aboriginal
- ‘March’ Rallies Against Abbott Government Policies
- Save Women’s Refuges
- Arts Funding Cuts Demonstration Sydney Opera House
- The Effects of Mining on Indigenous Communities and the Environment
- TAXI! Sunset To Sunrise.
- BLOG/LATEST NEWS
Leave a Reply